Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Individual stocks

I generally do not reccomend specific stocks.  I have charted a few based on requests (INTC, NUE, BUCY, OIL) and offered comments, but I assumed that the individuals requesting had done their own research and DD.

If you want specific ideas say for gold, silver, oil, biotech, and an occasional tech try KLIGUY's blog (see my blog list).  He has a large following that often make reccomendations in comments.  I cannot personally vouch for these reccomendations so you will need to do your own research.  I am sure there are many other sites that make specific reccomendations.

My goal is to try and keep you aware of the probable market trend so you trade with the trend not against it.  You will still need to come up with your own specific investment ideas generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment