Sunday, February 20, 2011

sector analysis (cont)

I took the 12 sectors I did projections for and plotted them on a timeline.  This more clearly shows what should lie ahead.  We have a cluster of sectors expected to bottom in Mar/Apr.  This should be the first leg of any correction.  By May these sectors will have turned up.  We have 2-3 influential sectors bottoming in May though so this may create some volatility.  By the end of June (early July) we have many of these sectors topping again.  So we could get a second leg of correction in Jul-Sep.  Time will tell.

Here is the timeline I construction for the 12 sectors I examined:
There is no guarantee the market will work out a projected.  Still - I have tried to provide you a possible trajectory over time.

GL traders.  Do your own analysis.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment