Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 2013 update I

I hesitate to declare a top is in, but it appears to be the case.  Given that I expect a pullback from the 2 shorter cycles (23TDs and 34TDs) into the February 22 and 27 time frame as 23TD cycles bottoms first around Feb 22 and the 34TD cycle bottoms later around Feb 27.  So the absolute bottom should be in that window.

Here is a visual:

 
GL traders

Feb 9 update:  New highs on S&P and NAZ but DJIA lagging slightly.  May be a top, but higher higs Monday not totally unexpected.  Here is an updated chart:

GL

3 comments:

  1. Well, you see why I was hesitant to say we had topped!!! Market defies gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Stochastic on the $NYSI is maxxed out. As far as I have seen, top take longer to reverse than bottoms.

    ReplyDelete