Tuesday, January 25, 2011

comments and outlook for 01-26

My comments and outlook for 01-25 were close.  Timing may have been off in spots - but in general it was a sideways day closing at day's highs.

Based on the 3 short cycles all being up to start the day - tomorrow looks like we open higher and probably set new 52 week highs on the S&P 500 by or before noon.  Possibly we give a good part of the morning gain back in the afternoon but probably end up for the day.  Will the State of Union have an effect?  I don't have a clue - I am telling you what the charts/cycles are saying as I interpret them.

Here is my projections:

Do your own analysis before trading - this represents my opinion which may be wrong.  A longer cycle turning down could override the short cycles...

Gl traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment