Wednesday, October 12, 2011

QID and RWM 10-13-2011

If you follow the blog closely you know my GTC limit buy orders for QID and RWM got hit earlier in the week.   I said at the time I was probably early.  That has proven to be the case.  This high lights the short comings of limit orders.  Still - I do not want to be tied to my computer all day - so I use limit orders.  Then I am free to go for a walk or take a nap during the market day.  So it is a trade off - I don't get the best entry (exit) but I have more freedom from monitoring the market minute by minute.  It is a personal choice, maybe you are more dedicated to monitoring the market than I.

Now RWM and QID have triggered buy signals.  If they are good signals then then QID and RWM should be bought within the next 1-3 days.  A signal should give you a window in which to act (at least 1 day IMO).   So I may buy the second part of a position tomorrow or Friday in these ETFs.

Here is QID:

Here is RWM:


GL traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment