Sunday, July 8, 2012

7-8-2012 recovery update

I wish I could tell you that recovery is going as expected and everything is fine.  But that would not be true as I keep hitting speed bumps in my recovery.  So far I have had fluid accumulation in the chest 3 times that had to be drained (over 3 liter each time).  This much fluid in the chest cavity leads to supressed breathing. 

In between I have tried to maintain a schedule of activity to improve my strength and stamina. So the cardio Drs decided I had a heart sychronization problem (left chamber fires off, then the right chamber fires off) .  This  leads to low effieiency of the heart.  In other words I live in a very percarious condition.

On Mon/Tue I had a pacemaker/defib unit implanted along with a drainage tube. In measuring the drainage it seems to be decreasing over the past 3 days.  This could be good news.  Still the heart surgeon says I need to be close to family so they can keep an eye on me as I have a very fragile situation (guess this move happens over the next month).

Looking at the market it eappars Jul/Aug will provide some volatility in a range of about 10% , but no actual large move up or down.  So I have re-established my RWM inverse position to trade on a 5% or greater move down in The Russell.

GL traders.

4 comments:

  1. Inlet, hope you are gaining strength/health every day. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inlet,

    Thanks for the update. I was hoping you would check in.
    Don't get discouraged. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you! this may be helpful to you
    http://www.amazon.com/Left-Dead-Dick-Quinn/dp/0963283901

    the complications you are having are very common and the medical industrial complex is more likely to kill you than cure you.

    http://prn.fm/2012/07/03/watch-now-gary-nulls-war-health-fdas-cult-tyranny/#axzz209AE7sj6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Inlet - definitely rooting for ya!!

    ReplyDelete